Gym Policies/ Rules
Bell City Policies
1. Prices subject to change at any time without any notice. However, we will not bill your credit card for any other amount than what you have authorized.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason we want.
3. We reserve the right to cancel anyone’s membership at any time for any reason. We will refund you the remainder of any paid time period.
4. Only one (1) discount can be applied to a person. There is no discount stacking. Package deals and contracts will not be discounted further.
5. The family discount will only apply to the second, third, etc. person. The first person will be charged full price.
6. Month-to-month membership plans (no contracts) can be canceled at any time. However, we must receive written notification seven (7) days prior to your credit card processing date. It is your responsibility to give us written notice 7 days in advance. Once a payment has been charged to your credit card, we will not refund it.
7. We absolutely do not give refunds if you do not use your membership.
8. Once you sign up for On-Ramp, you can cancel within 24 hours of the 1st day of class and still receive a refund. On-Ramp is otherwise non-refundable.
9. We never make guarantees or warranties of any kind. Your progress is controlled 100% by your actions. Results are not guaranteed, they are earned.
Bell City Gym Rules
1. Arrive early and stay late. Cheer, clap, and encourage others. Anything less is to cheat yourself of the experience, and to rob others of the gift of your presence and support as part of the community.
2. Accidents and injuries happen and usually come as a result of impatience. Don’t be greedy. Slow down. Ask questions. Ask for help. Check your ego at the door.
3. EMPTY barbells were not designed to be dropped (neither were dumbbells or kettlebells). We don’t want our toys, our rubber flooring, you, or someone else broken unnecessarily.
4. Chalk is useful, even necessary. It is also messy. Use as much as you need, but keep the excess inside the chalk bucket because all the extra dust keeps breaking our vacuum cleaner!
5. Clean up and put away all equipment after each workout. Clean up sweat, spit, blood, chalk, dirt, vomit, handprints, and whatever else you’ve left behind.
6. Grunting, screaming, cussing and otherwise making noise are all welcome and encouraged during a workout. There is such a thing as gentle, quiet strength, although most of us haven’t mastered that yet. Also remember that there can be such a thing as too loud, whiny, crass, gross, or rude – please be respectful.
7. We love kids here at Bell City and think it’s important for them to see their parents leading active, healthy lives. However, we also want to keep kids and everyone else in our gym safe. This is why we ask that when kids are in the gym parents make sure they stay in the front area and off the gym on the benches or in the kids room in the back. We just can’t run the risk of having your kids or our athletes getting hurt.